Health Office Information

Medications in School

If a student needs to take medicine during the school day they must have a doctor's note as well as a signed permission from the parent.  This is the case even if it is over the counter medicine.  The medicine should be in the original container and labeled with the child's name.

Crutches in School

When it is necessary for a student to use crutches, a walker or a wheelchair in school a doctor's note is required.  The parent/guardian must sign a release form for the use of these items in school. 


Please report your child's absence on the first day they will be absent.  You can leave a message on the nurse's ext.2103 or with the main office.  If you know your child will be late to school please report that information to the school.


Physicals are REQUIRED if your child wants to try out for one of the school sports teams.  A physical is good for one calendar year so a physical might be current for a Fall sport but not a Winter sport.  If you are in doubt please call to check on the date of your child's last physical. 

These forms are REQUIRED for your child to play any sport. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.